1-Year Limited Parts 'Warranty' provided from the date bike is received from Ride Scoozy or other authorized dealers 'Seller' to original 'Purchaser' against non-trivial manufacturers defects and/or workmanship for bicycle, electric motor, and battery. Original receipt required for all warranty claims.
Terms of Warranty
- 'Warranty' is non-transferable and only applies to original purchaser.
- If a bike shop is not used to assemble/inspect your bicycle upon receipt, further damage that would have been prevented by an inspection/assembly by a bike shop will not be covered by 'Warranty'.
- 'Warranty' does not cover normal 'wear and tear'.
- Damage resulting from unsafe riding and/or ignoring operating instructions is not covered by 'Warranty'.
- Minor derailleur adjustment and alignment is not considered a warranty issue, it is highly recommended to have a bike shop inspect/setup your bicycle upon receipt.
- Issues that do not stem from a manufacturing defect are not covered by the 'Warranty'.
- Improper/absent maintenance, modification, or other actions not approved by parent company may invalidate 'Warranty'.
- 'Warranty' may be invalidated if unapproved repair work is performed.
- 1-Year Warranty does not apply to 'used', 'demo', and 'refurbished' bicycles unless stated in listing.
- Items listed above are not an all-inclusive list. Conditions typical within the bicycle industry also apply.
Warranty Claims - If you would like to file a warranty claim please complete the following stems:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue with as much detail as possible. You must include pictures and/or a video of the damaged item.
- If a part is deemed to be defective and covered by the 'Warranty' we will supply replacement parts and assist with the repair work.
- A warranty claim does not allow for a return, only assistance in repairing the bicycle.
- If the bicycle has less than 10 miles, repair work is not able to be completed, AND a return is accepted by Ride Scoozy, the shipping fees and restocking fees will still be deducted from the return amount.
- If the bicycle is not found to have any manufacturing defects during inspection, an additional 10% will be deducted from the return.
- If damage to the bicycle is incurred from improper packing of the bicycle, the return may be invalidated at Ride Scoozy's discretion.
Warranty Coverage - Approved claims will receive replacement parts (including shipping) at no charge. Replacement parts will only be sent to the country of purchase.
Shipping Damage - If damage occurs during shipping, claims must be filed within 21 days of receipt of bicycle. Pictures and a description of the damage must be sent to 'email@example.com' to initiate a claim. We will supply replacement parts at no cost to rectify the situation. Labor cost to install damaged parts must be approved by parent company prior to work being performed. It is recommended to file a claim with the shipping company (most likely FedEx) to cover the added labor costs. Utilizing additional shipping services (e.g. using a freight forwarder to send your item to another location/country) may invalidate shipping damage coverage.*** DO NOT RETURN DEFECTIVE BATTERIES, CONTACT FIRST ***
Bicycles may be returned within 30 days of delivered date in unused & unopened condition. Buyer is responsible for returning the item in its original packaging, shipping charges, and a 10% restocking fee.
The customer will be responsible for any damages during the return process due to their negligence resulting in a deduction in your refund.
Refunds will be issued within 7-10 business days from the time the returned item is received.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to initiate a return.
Parts, Accessories, and batteries do not qualify for returns.
All bicycles meet national DOT requirements for street use as a class 1-3 electric bicycle, however, they may not meet local laws and regulations. No guarantee is provided regarding local jurisdiction and electric bicycle laws.
Personal information collected through sales and/or communication are kept private and not shared with 3rd parties.
Pictures and videos including Ride Scoozy products shared online may be re-posted and marketed by Ride Scoozy without authorization or royalties. If you do not want your content shared or re-marketed please notify us and we will refrain from re-posting your content.
Ride Scoozy reserves the right to refuse service regardless of warranty status to those that threaten, harass, and intimidate our company and its employees. We go out of our way to provide the best product and service in the industry and do not condone such behavior in any way.